08 May 2010

Craft Show

I just picked up my items which were entered into the District CWA show. I didn't really know what to expect however I did quite well.

Firstly, our Branch won a number of Awards including a trophy for "Best Handcraft Entry", trophy for "Best Presentation", trophy for "Best Branch Craft Exhibition" and a first prize in "Branch Entry, Rural Australia". In this display is my lace tree (with a lovely reflection), a rural watercolour, and needle felted rabbit.

My individual Awards were :-

First for felted handbag-

Second for Any other Medium (crepe paper Dolphins) -

Second for ribbon Embroidery (roses) -
Second prize for Embroidery (lace fan) - No there was no lace section and apparently this was the closest category to lace - OH NO IT'S NOT!!!!

First for Watercolour (seagulls) -

No comments: